SimPal-T3 is a remote control board, comes with one GSM module, two 16A latching relay. It can remotely control two lines on/off via GSM network. Allow you to control any electric appliances or control signals remotely over GSM network. The device support power lost/restore notification, one way wired sensor input, one way temperature sensor input. It can be working as GSM gate opener.
1. Working as GSM gate opener: two lines gate opener signal control. Free calling to open the gate. Can be set auto open the gate when wired sensor trigger.
2. Remote power control: can be use to control power output by calling, max allow 16A 3500W. Can be set auto turn on power when wired sensor trigger.
3. Thermostat control: Make relay auto turn on/ off according to the temperature value, such as you set auto turn on the relay power when temperature reaches 27 degree.
4. Schedule control: Schedule to make the relay auto turn on/off according to your setting time.
5. Power failure alarm: when the power fail, it will send SMS to your mobile phone to notify you power lost.
GSM frequency: 850/900/1800/1900Mhz
Power input: 12V DC
Relay control: SMS or calling to switch on/off
Relay type: 16A Latching relay 2pcs
Max loading: 16A 3500W
Data interface GSM SIM 1.8V/3.0V socket;
Indicators Power/Line1 output/Line2 output/GSM/Temp/Sensor
Temperature sensor: DS18B20, -30—100 degree.
Power board operating temperature: -10~+50℃